June 8, 2017
Using Coinbase and ANXPRO to buy/transfer cryptocurrency
ANXPRO (located in Hong Kong) allowed transfer of AUDs in the past. That’s when I sent $200 to the exchange. It no longer takes AUDs. It also doesn’t transfer AUDs to any place, therefore I’ve now got $10 out of the $200 which is permanently frozen and can’t be withdrawn.
Coinbase allows purchase of cryptocurrency via credit card, but it has a limit of $300 each week.
I purchased $300 worth of Litecoin (LTC) recently.
I thereafter transferred from Coinbase to ANXPRO. This is how I did it:
- Go to ANXPRO and click on any cryptocurrency and it will take you to “Funds management”.
- Choose LTC under “Digital Assets”. It will give a QR code or a longish code at the bottom.
- Copy the code
- Go to Coinbase and click “Send/Request”
- Choose “LTC wallet” and enter the amount (ensure there is enough for the commission – which is a tiny amount)
- Fill in the details and enter the ANXPRO code that had been copied.
- click “Send funds”
Coinbase immediately sent me an email.
ANXPRO sent me an email 8 minutes later saying “An unconfirmed deposit for xx LTC was received. It will be processed once 6 confirmations are received on the blockchain.”
It took around 20 minutes for the amount to show up in my ANXPRO account.