June 4, 2017
Coinbase – a highly defective system – where even the basics don’t work properly
ANXPRO is a well-designed exchange. In comparison, Coinbase is a very poor quality exchange.
- It doesn’t work on Google Chrome on a PC – one gets a blank screen for “dashboard”
- I had to download the app to upload my drivers licence. The thing was clunky and really badly designed. Took me nearly 5 attempts to get it right.
- The app would not update after ID and credit card details had been uploaded.
- I had to use Firefox to see the dashboard.
- I had to repeatedly try to get the “buy” system to work. It finally worked (very randomly) and although it gave me two times the message that I had been successful in buying a currency, it only worked one of the two times. False signal.
- It gives a limit only of $300 AUD each week
- You can’t sell your currency on this platform
The advantage? Its commission is pretty small, and not like the 5 to 10 per cent commission one pays in Australia!!