August 3, 2015
Find a specific post/date on your Facebook timeline > Search feature on Facebook > Use google to search Facebok
OPTIONS to find a particular post
1) If you don't know when you wrote about a particular thing, use google advaced search. Search within your FB URL (e.g. https://www.facebook.com/sabhlok).
2) Once you have found the rough date of the post you are looking for,
– go to your personal page
– on the right hand side there is a timeline. Click the relevant year.
– this will throw up a new menu ON THE TOP LEFT.
– the year would automatically show up
– go to "highlights" tab
– select "all stories"
– select the relevant month
That's the easiest way to find the post.
DON'T CLICK ON ANY POST WHILE SEARCHING. ONLY COPY THE URL. THE MOMENT YOU CLICK YOU WILL LOSE THE SHORTLIST AND WILL REVERT TO TODAY.
3) I've downloaded all FB data and tried searching. That is very painful and problematic, but in un unavoidable situation, might help.